Spoilers Ahead!

Well.
It has been a while!









I have been utterly neglectful of this blog for the past few years and it is time to put that to rights. I have gone through and updated the old posts and am working on a new one! 

I shan't tell you what it is yet but I will give you a hint: it includes two of the people involved in the film that this next clip is from. Spoilers: Not Gregory Hines. Don't worry. He'll have his own post coming up.



For my fellow dance technique nerds I also highly recommend this video which talks about the technical aspects of how this was done. This video makes mention of something that could be interpreted as incorrect in the footwork... The dance instructor that I asked said that it could be correct depending on the school of ballet. Any opinions?


Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Roller Skate Debate or A Brief Overview of Skate Dances in Classic Film.

Stair Dance- Little Colonel, 1935- Bill "Bojangles" Robinson and Shirley Temple

Tallulah- Ship Ahoy, 1942. Eleanor Powell and Buddy Rich. Dance Director: Bobby Connolly